MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystal Dear

5 posters

Go down

Crystal Dear Empty Crystal Dear

Post  Lillian Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:52 pm

You brought up something I forgot, you were in the PMS alliance.

We could all use your wisdom. What role did each PMS member play? Who was the leader and who was the followers?
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Crystal Dear Empty Re: Crystal Dear

Post  Crystal Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:47 pm

haha I don't know if I'm supposed to be posting this, but assuming the final 2/3 is comprised of my alliance, I'm going to make them say everything, so...

Well, at first, I was in an alliance with Helen, then on the new tribe, Candice was my #1, and Helen made friends with Deena. So then me and Deena kind of talked over PM, but we (me, Deena, Candice) started talking a lot more on new Pacheca, so the alliance at first was me, Deena, Candice and Matt (because Matt was with me and Candice on Pacheca 2), and Lisi was our 5th vote, but we grew to like Lisi a lot because she has some strategic capacity, and she made a good ally, so our pecking order was Lill, Joel, Eliza, Matt, Lisi then me, Deena and Candice to the final 3 (or so I thought).

Then when one of the 4 of us had to go, I thought it would be a no-brainer that Lisi would go, but Candice came to the decision on her own that I needed to go because she was tightest with Deena and I was more of a "threat" and Lisi was an easy vote. So the 2 of them voted for me, and Deena voted for me because she thought Greg voted for me and it was too late to switch her vote, so I asked her if she could give me her HII, but she said she didn't think she could, but then afterwards she just said she was kind of being a ditz (lulz which she is, but anyway), but she was in an awkward spot.

Deena is easily the one in control. I was tighest with her, Candice was tightest with her, and so was Lisi. Lisi is probably a decent player, but she's more of a follower in this alliance. Candice is not a follower, though. She's just tighest with Deena, and Deena has the better social connections with other people.

Does that answer your question?
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:39 pm

FYI Crystal, Deena voted you well before I voted on that one.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:10 pm

I know. She thought you already voted, though, or something like that. Like I said, she's kind of a ditz =P
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:58 pm

I totally would have voted for you 2 against Lisi at that point. I was hoping Deena would at least give you the idol.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:53 am

ugh, I know. That was so frustrating.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:04 pm

OLD WOMAN HATER!

I still don't know why it swapped from me to Eliza! Was it because Eliza laughed at the lesbian joke Joel made about Deena? Laughing
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:26 pm

nah, you just wear your emotions on your sleeve, and Eliza seemed a little more shifty. Plus, you were no threat to win since you were already voted out. =]
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:52 pm

Yes, we cried rivers of tears because Eliza laughed. You guys are fucking retarded. So kewl! Eliza got voted out over you cause she's a fake ass, phony ass BIOTCH, aka was a much better player! </3
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:01 pm

Deena <3 <3 <3
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Eliza love!!!!!!!! <3

Did you miss me?
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:13 pm

Fo sho, girl! I've been stuck with these ignant assholes for so long except for Lill and Elisabeth!!! Mad
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:44 pm

Yeah I believed Greg had already voted. He kind of implied it then after I voted I realized he didn't so I was like wtf.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down