MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greg and Matt, Big Lil wants a word with you

+2
GREG
Lillian
6 posters

Go down

Greg and Matt, Big Lil wants a word with you Empty Greg and Matt, Big Lil wants a word with you

Post  Lillian Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:09 pm

Okay, I have tried and tried to keep my mouth shut but I got a bone to pick with two men in this jury house right now.

Matt, what the hell? You knew it was the PMS alliance vs. you and me and you still went with them. You knew if you and I both didn’t swap tribes, one of us would have left the tribal Crystal did and yet you still didn’t have the balls to fucking make a move on your own and take a risk by going with me and the rest of Galera.

Who are you? Seriously, who is this much of a follower? I don’t understand how you can be this native. In truth, the girls split their votes between us. If you haven’t figured that one out, I put you toward the bottom and you probably did the same to me and that is why we were voted out of the tribe onto the new one. It was like someone was trying to give us a sign and you completely ignored it. You could have been a major player, but no you decided being a pussy was better. You allowed yourself to be walked on by Deena’s big fat ass and you should feel like an idiot, because you acted like one. I even came up with a plan to where you and I could flip the very next round and go back to Candice and Lisi, if you wanted. It doesn’t make sense why you were okay with letting people walk all over you. I feel very sorry for you and I know I was annoying or whatever, Crystal has told me I was. I didn’t mean to be but if that reason you still went them LMAO! This is All Stars or it was suppose to be…..

Greg, I am less disgusted with you but I got to admit…I am still disgusted. It was final 8; if you would have taken this risk and forced a tie you would have gotten a lot of power or you could have gotten 8th place. What’s the big deal? It’s not like we were in the pre-jury stage of this game. I was your only chance. The bottom line is I am probably happier with my 8th place then you are with your 5th place because I tried to stop DEENA and her evil alliance of lesbians! You didn’t. You talk about the episodes being boring, well that is your fault for playing it “safe” over having a backbone. Congrats from the episode after I get booted to the end every single viewer is going know Deena will win. You talked about giving Mas something to write, but in the end you didn’t deliver because of your own actions and you made this all star season boring as hell. Don’t worry I will give Sean his credit soon.

Earlier in this game I joked about following people and right after that “I said fuck that, I would be the Denise of the game.” I didn’t get that role, you, Matt, and Sean did. I just don’t understand why people are okay with being just a vote. I don’t understand why people give up and roll over and let others win. I don’t understand that and I never will. We aren’t playing for a million bucks, we are playing for fun and I hope it was fun being Deena’s pawn because that is the only thing either of you two men are…her pawn. You were nothing to her.

I don’t know what makes Matt and Greg all stars, but Mas will have to face up to picking you both because it’s clear neither of you deserved the title.

It’s good I finally got that shit off my chest.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Greg and Matt, Big Lil wants a word with you Empty Re: Greg and Matt, Big Lil wants a word with you

Post  GREG Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:10 pm

I was never aware this was an "all-star" season. If that were the case, I never would have been invited back. I did nothing in my season to deserve to be an all-star.

And to be perfectly honest, my reason for voting you was because of my trust in Matt. I came up with a brilliant plan that would have resulted in an F4 of he, Candice, Sean and I. But, as you've already stated, he is a bigger idiot than either of us imagined.

My plan was to take out Deena first. That was the plan I suggested to you and Tom. We make it look like Lisi was going, but we vote out Deena. But, in the end, Matt decided he wanted to go along with the girls. Thinking he had some intelligence, I went ahead and voted you out to avoid the tie. I knew how the tiebreaker would work. If we stuck with a Deena/Lil tie and Tom was immune, that meant none of you could go home in the purple rock situation. That meant there was a 40% chance of Sean or I going home. I KNEW there was no way I would win this game with Sean gone. So I just went ahead and voted you out (whom I never trusted, and considering you've admitted that you would have gone back with the girls, I was correct not to trust you).

For some reason, I assumed that I could actually reason with Matt after you went. There was no way he would have survived with those 3 girls. So I assumed he would have enough sense to realize that and help Tom, Sean and I vote out one of them. Obviously, he has no sense, because he stuck with them again and helped them vote out Tom. I mean I gave him the correct answers to the stupid immunity challenge, and he wasn't even smart enough to put all of them down. Seriously, Matt, I send you a list and tell you that TOM, GREG and SEAN all voted this way. That means those HAVE TO BE THE CORRECT ANSWERS. Did you notice that we 3 all got 12/12 on the survey? How did you screw that one up?

I suppose at that point, I should have realized you were a complete idiot. But no, I thought "ok, he sees the answers I gave him were legit, surely he sees I'm willing to work with him". But no, he sticks with them and votes out Tom. So instead of Lisi and Deena being here in the jury house, he and I are.

Honestly, Lil, had I known how idiotic Matthew would play the next vote, I would have definitely risked the tie.

As far as having no backbone, that can't be further from the truth. I was out there fighting harder than anybody the entire game. It is the girls, and obviously Matthew, who have no backbone. I completely agree with you about this not being for actual money. It is supposed to be a fun game. That is what I was trying to do. I proposed to Matthew we bounce back and forth and blindside somebody with every vote. That would have been fun and exciting.

Sadly all 3 girls and Matt would rather play a safe, utterly boring game and stick with their numbers. They've done nothing post-merge to prove they deserve to win this game. I gave Matt, Candice and Deena all the perfect, logical opportunity to change the game and make it fun. But none of them were willing to take a risk.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Greg and Matt, Big Lil wants a word with you Empty Re: Greg and Matt, Big Lil wants a word with you

Post  Lillian Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:48 pm

I was never aware this was an "all-star" season. If that were the case, I never would have been invited back. I did nothing in my season to deserve to be an all-star.

Haha you are right! I thought this was an all star season but it was not. That was my bad.

And to be perfectly honest, my reason for voting you was because of my trust in Matt. I came up with a brilliant plan that would have resulted in an F4 of he, Candice, Sean and I. But, as you've already stated, he is a bigger idiot than either of us imagined.

Haha I thought you were a follower. I guess I was wrong.

My plan was to take out Deena first. That was the plan I suggested to you and Tom. We make it look like Lisi was going, but we vote out Deena. But, in the end, Matt decided he wanted to go along with the girls. Thinking he had some intelligence, I went ahead and voted you out to avoid the tie. I knew how the tiebreaker would work. If we stuck with a Deena/Lil tie and Tom was immune, that meant none of you could go home in the purple rock situation. That meant there was a 40% chance of Sean or I going home. I KNEW there was no way I would win this game with Sean gone. So I just went ahead and voted you out (whom I never trusted, and considering you've admitted that you would have gone back with the girls, I was correct not to trust you).

Oh! Wtf Deena and I were safe if a tie was caused? I didn’t know that. That doesn’t even make sense. lol I honestly don’t know what I would have done, I proposed a plan to Matt in case he wanted to flip the next round but I don’t know how willing I was to go through with it. I think I would have probably voted with you guys for at least long enough to get Lisi and Deena out.

As far as having no backbone, that can't be further from the truth. I was out there fighting harder than anybody the entire game. It is the girls, and obviously Matthew, who have no backbone. I completely agree with you about this not being for actual money. It is supposed to be a fun game. That is what I was trying to do. I proposed to Matthew we bounce back and forth and blindside somebody with every vote. That would have been fun and exciting.

That is kind of what I wanted to do by bouncing back and forth, regarding my whole “you not having a backbone” comment. I seriously thought you were inactive and just showed up 5 mins each day to vote. I was completely wrong about that and I wanted to be really harsh while talking to you for the dramatic angle.

Sadly all 3 girls and Matt would rather play a safe, utterly boring game and stick with their numbers. They've done nothing post-merge to prove they deserve to win this game. I gave Matt, Candice and Deena all the perfect, logical opportunity to change the game and make it fun. But none of them were willing to take a risk.

I agree!

Thanks for the response Greg! It cleared up a lot of things I didn’t know about your game play.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:14 pm

yes, the tiebreaker situation didn't make sense. But we had a tie my first tribal council when Helen, Judd, Burton and I voted Teresa, while Tom, Sean, Teresa and Elisabeth voted Helen. There was quite a bit of bickering over the tie-break rules. At first mas was just going to have everybody pick a number but Helen and Teresa were immune from the luck of the draw. Then he decided to have a re-vote. Burton flipped and Helen went home. So in your vote, had Sean and I voted Deena, there would have been a re-vote. With the other 6 of us voting. Unless somebody would have flipped, then Sean, Candice, Lisi, Matt and I would have picked a number. The same thing happened in Matt's vote. Lisi flipped because otherwise her, Deena and Candice would have had to pick a number and one of them would have gone home.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:26 am

That was one of my proudest moments in the game when I talked Burton into switching to our side that vote. I look back on that tribe, and you dodged alot of bullets Greg. I swear, every tribal council we went to, Greg was the guy to go, but then the plan always changed and we went with someone else.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:35 am

Well first off, maybe I never sided with you cause I never had a fucking reason to oh wah wah it's us versus them wah wah shut the fuck up. Also I never talked to Deena. I was only close to Crystal and Candice. The only time I ever had a conversation with Deena or Lisi, actually just Lisi was when I got eliminated. I liked Candice a lot better than you and trusted her a lot more so why the fuck would I want to join with you? Candice was always trustworthy so I felt like I could trust her a lot more.
Matthew
Matthew

Number of posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:49 pm

lmfao you are so fucking delusional!

I didn't make it us vs them....the PMS alliance was the ones who excluded us. I didn't make you choose between me and Candice, I came up with a plan that would have gotten the three of us to the final three so stfu. You are out of excuses, asshole.

You were a fucking dumbass and everyone will think you are fucking RTF. You fucking failure at life. Smile

btw why did Burton go before Greg?
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:15 pm

I was curious about that Burton vote as well. I never knew why I lasted on that one.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Yeah, Deena didn't really have anything to do with Matt. Me and Candice did.
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:34 pm

PMS alliance vs. you and me

Not sure if I actually did miss something on that.
Matthew
Matthew

Number of posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:52 am

WTF I said I wasn't the one who made it us vs them! The PMS allaince did when they voted us as most useless or whatever.

I just wanted Deena and her HII out. You never talked to her so why in the world didn't you vote her out? It's not like your bitch Candice would have much choice in the matter.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:36 pm

lol you're all idiots.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:21 am

and you are an inactive cow...
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down