MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

final voting

+4
Crystal
Big Tom
Lillian
GREG
8 posters

Go down

final voting Empty final voting

Post  GREG Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:45 am

i know that obviously they'll have their chance at the end but i'd like you guys' opinion. if it gets down to just deena, lisi and candice as f2 or f3, what have any of them done to deserve to win? Because none have shown any kind of strategy post merge. They've simply had the numbers advantage.

So early in the game, did any of them perform really well in challenges? Did they set up any kind of blindside votes? Anything that was good strategy?

I figure you guys could give me factual answers, as opposed to their biased versions of the story they might reveal at final TC.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

final voting Empty Re: final voting

Post  Lillian Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:13 pm

I have spent my time in Ponderosa thinking of ways to get out of voting for Deena but in truth, she deserves to win because she hasn’t done shit since day 1 and yet people treated her like a queen. She showed up for a total of three, maybe four immunity challenges this whole entire game, yet people still believed she wasn’t cocky as hell. She ran every thing and people let her. I think Tom, Eliza, and I were the only ones who ever tried to put that bitch in her place. I plan on giving her my vote because other people wanted her to win so damn badly.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:37 pm

It's really going to have to come down to the final tribal council for me. To me this alliance was a 2-headed monster, with Lisi being the in your face bitchy one, and Deena being the quiet who never did or said much and just kept out of confrontations the whole game. Candice is completely out of the question. I gave her an opportunity, the week I got voted off, to change the game. If she would've helped us blindside Lisi then, then she would've earnedd alot more respect than she has right now. I mean honestly, if Candioce goes into the final 2 with anyone left, are any of you going to vote for her? I probally won't. Anyway, if it does come down to a Lisi Deena final 2, I will probally go with Lisi, she's been the outgoing one and she's taken more risks by being the bitch to our faces rather than behind closed doors.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Voting for Candice has never popped into my mind. I haven't considered her once.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:12 pm

matt will vote for her.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:37 pm

I love Deena, Candice and Lisi. The 4 of us were controlling all the votes are Pacheca until we had to vote out one of ourselves, which lamely enough they chose me, but they've all played pretty well.
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:51 pm

ugh another problem I have with Matt. He didn't even bother to vote at our first council. Who knows what could have happened if he did.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:29 am

tbh Greg if you had won immunties and made it to the end I would have voted for you. Cause I figured that you were like first gone automatically and then also the fact that you lasted as long as you did.
Matthew
Matthew

Number of posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:12 pm

Lisi took risks? FYI, I'm the one that saved Greg from going home, or actually changed the pecking order, if you will. Lisi sided with Candice and tried to be boring. I was like nah, let's not. <3

And, uhhhh, not to be rude but I didn't see any of you guys talking on the threads either so what the fuck are you crying for?

And I don't know what you're smoking, Greg, but you know damn good and well I was on top of my strategic gameplay. You could be a little more greatful, you little bitch, that you got 6th instead of 7th. lals.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Floaters can be so ungrateful!!!! </3

Also Deena I have major Deena hate in some early confessionals then I get all les for you so be prepared for the eps <3
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Yay. I love you

I ranted about you when I voted you off but other than that I did lots of Eliza-praising. It was kind of a roller-coaster cause I really liked you in the first Pacheca, then when we got new people we kind of became enemies or something.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:28 pm

haha i voted in the minority 100% of the time Laughing

me and lill went on this whole rampage trying to get out the 3 people who voted her out, then we felt bad haha
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:07 pm

lmao yes! I can't wait until Helen's boot epsiode. I was crazy as fuck.

Lil <3
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:29 pm

I had an alliance with Helen/Judd. I remember Judd scrambling when he left, so I'm pretty sure it's someone from a different time zone. hint hint. He wanted my idol, too, I was like urm sorry don't have one lol. I don't remember why/how Helen left. But it's probably for the better in my case.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:40 pm

I know who Judd is. lmao

Funny Judd story he signed up as his/her IMDB name. So I was like wtf and clicked the IMDB name and Judd's profile popped up. I hope Mas puts that in the episode cause it was so funny.

Its why I wanted Judd out asap.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:41 pm

No way!! omg how stupid. lol.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:44 pm

Candice is completely out of the question. I gave her an opportunity, the week I got voted off, to change the game. If she would've helped us blindside Lisi then, then she would've earnedd alot more respect than she has right now.
Tom, why in the world, must I ask, should I have sided you? I had Matthew's vote on my side, and an alliance with Deena and Lisi which I also controlled (Don't even try denying this Deena. You hardly ever showed up for ANYTHING (You were probably one of the most inactive people ever to make the jury), so essentially I made all the calls, I gathered all the numbers, and I just informed you after everything was settled down and locked. The one time I did let you make a decision was Eliza's boot, when you actually SHOWED UP for the challenge. So bottom line: you saying YOU were in control = LMFAO Laughing ). I was in a majority alliance where I was basically in control; why should I have jumped over to you guys where there were obviously a bunch of strong competitors. It was easily the smartest move for me, and if you think that I was being dumb, that's just taking things personally.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:42 am

You never showed up for anything, either!
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:07 am

Uh huh, okay Rolling Eyes
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370