MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 13 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 13 Confessionals Empty Episode 13 Confessionals

Post  GREG Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:04 am

So Tom is gone. Finally. I have no problem with that, honestly. I've wanted him gone for a while. The major problem is that Lisi didn't go, and the idol didn't get played. I was hoping one or the other would happen. Matthew ended up be the deciding vote. He told me he wanted Lisi, but voted Tom instead.

Congratulations, Matt. You've guaranteed yourself no chance of winning.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Episode 13 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 13 Confessionals

Post  GREG Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:59 pm

so I'm fed up with all these people. I confronted Matt in public about his vote. Now I probably have nobody trusting me anymore. Oh well. I wasn't going to win anyway. I honestly still want an F4 of Matt, Candice, Sean and I. But I would also be ok with Sean, Deena and I as F3.

If I win immunity, I might still have a chance. Sure Sean will likely go home, but I could still pull something off. At F5, I'm sure Lisi, Matt and Candice would take me out. So my hope is convincing Deena to vote with Sean and I to take out Matthew.

Or maybe Matthew will change his mind and vote with Sean and I and Lisi goes home.

Who knows? I just hope that this episode will be more exciting than the last few.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:09 am

Stupid challenge. The 3 girls don't show up, meaning I've got a great shot at winning immunity. But instead we get a luck-based, Battleship challenge. Sean picks my number first meaning I have no chance.

Sean wins his second immunity. Good for him. Bad for me. Matt is exiled. Now, do I try to take out Matt or Lisi? Either way, we probably need 2 to turn. Nobody wants the purple rock, so noone is going to risk a 3-3 tie.

Now the question is, how in the world do I convince 2 people to ACTUALLY turn on her? Not just tell me they want to, but actually do it?

I hate this game
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:09 pm

I still hate this game. I feel like I'm grovelling these people. I don't want to do that. But I have to plead my case if I want to stay in. My target is definitely Lisi.

I'm having Sean work on Matthew. Maybe he can word it better than I. Meanwhile, I'm telling Deena and Lisi that if they do not want Lisi in the finals, this is the only chance they have of getting rid of her.

I'm going to get Sean even to threaten them with helping Lisi, if they don't take her out.

Let's hope this works somehow.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:03 pm

so now I'm the ultimate bad guy in everybody's eyes. Because you know, I tried to stay in the game. Oh my gosh, I tried to keep myself in the game by trying to get people to turn on Lisi. Why exactly am I now a horrible person?

It was fun while it lasted, it really was. But I didn't have a shot of winning, unless I took some risks. I rode with the girls until I didn't feel comfortable with them anymore. My best shot was to explain why Lisi needed to go. Clearly the girls would rather stay loyal to their alliance. What are they thinking?
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down