MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponderosa Episode Questions...

2 posters

Go down

Ponderosa Episode Questions... Empty Ponderosa Episode Questions...

Post  Admin Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:07 pm

As part of your stay in the jury house, you will be asked a series of questions leading up to the FTC. Please remember to check your confessional area after every TC for more questions.

1) How do you feel being voted out?

2) Do you feel that you could have done anything to stay in the game?

3) How did you feel about the experience in the game?

4) Did you enjoy playing this game a 2nd time?

5) What do you think about being on the jury?

6) Are you rooting for anybody left in the game?

7) Who don't you want to win this game?

Cool Who do you think will join you next on the jury?

9) What do you feel about the other 3 jury members?

Please post your answers before the next TC. Thanks.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ponderosa Episode Questions... Empty Re: Ponderosa Episode Questions...

Post  Lillian Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:28 pm

1) How do you feel being voted out?

I am pretty relived to be gone, when the game first started I had all the time in the world and with school starting back in a couple of weeks, I was really worried about being inactive with only a little ways to go, so in a way my boot was for the best

2) Do you feel that you could have done anything to stay in the game?

I think when I threatened everyone and started to act like my doodoo didn’t stink, it was over for me. I thought blackmail would work better, I was completely wrong about that turn of event.

3) How did you feel about the experience in the game?

I loved it. I had the best experience possible. I couldn’t ask for a better game.

4) Did you enjoy playing this game a 2nd time?

This season was so much better then my original season. My original season was fun to play for a while, but looking back I just think “wow, that was a bad season.” This time, it was nothing but fun. I was having a blast on day one and I was having a blast on my last day.

5) What do you think about being on the jury?

It humbles you; it makes you realize how fortunate you are. This game for me was nothing but luck. All I had was luck, that is what got me 8th place.

6) Are you rooting for anybody left in the game?

I am rooting for Sean and Tom. They both seemed really sweet.

7) Who don't you want to win this game?

At this point, I would have to say Candice. Keep in my mind I know very little about what is going on, but to me it seems like she is a follower. Nothing personal against her, though I did here about her calling me a female dog, Silly Candice that is Denise not me.

Who do you think will join you next on the jury?

100 bucks on Big Tom

9) What do you feel about the other 3 jury members?

Crystal, don’t like her. We can get along though.
Elisabeth, don’t know her. We can get along though.
Eliza, don’t think she likes me very much. We can get along though.

I am done fighting, I want to catch up on sleep here.

By the way I kind of lied, I am not really A-Supreme. I am Gina Crews’ biggest Fan, FarnsworthFan. Lulz if Joel was A-Sup.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:13 am

Part 2...

1) How did you feel the first time attending Tribal Council as a jury member?

2) Do you believe everything that is being said at Tribal?

3) Are you rooting for Sean, since he is the last person remaining from Season 3?

4) Do you think with a 4-3 vote, the 2 person who's in the minority might be at risk?

5) What do you think is the best plan for the players at this point of time?

6) Who do you predict will join you next?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:31 am

1) How did you feel the first time attending Tribal Council as a jury member?

I loved it, it felt very different. I didn’t know anything was happening and for me personality, I wanted to see where Greg and Sean stood and if they were going to stick with Tom.

2) Do you believe everything that is being said at Tribal?

I don’t, I think everything Candice says is completely fake and Greg is driving me crazy bitching about people being boring when he is one of the quietest players in this game.

3) Are you rooting for Sean, since he is the last person remaining from Season 3?

I really liked Sean; he was really loveable during the game. I am not rooting for him unless he had a good reason for backstabbing me. I am sorry but its final 8, you have a tight group of 4 which you aren’t in, why not risk it and force a tie? I could understand if this was prejury voting or if we were actually playing for a million bucks, it would be a lot harder to take the purple rock risk. We aren’t, so why not do something that if turns out great you can look back and say, I did it and if doesn’t you can look back and say I took a risk and had bad luck. If he goes next, he looks like a coward and only placed 6th. That isn’t much of an improvement over 8th.

4) Do you think with a 4-3 vote, the 2 person who's in the minority might be at risk?

Greg and Sean are the two weakest players as viewed by Deena and her alliance. Deena’s alliance is divided. Its Deena and Lisi vs. Matt and Candice. I could see one side using them to knock the other side out. What’s funny is I think Matt is a lot closer to Sean and I think Deena is a lot closer to Greg. If they decide to knock one out, who is it going to be? At final 5, if Greg is still here and wins, he will side with Deena and vice versa for Sean. It could decide who is the final 3...this next move.

5) What do you think is the best plan for the players at this point of time?

I think for Matt and Candice, it would be to remove Deena and Lisi. I see Candice and Matt as the two followers; I am not going to change my mind unless they remove the so called leaders. They could do that. All they need to do is make sure Deena and Lisi do not win immunity. They get Greg and Sean to vote Lisi, they vote Deena, Deena and Lisi vote either Greg or Sean and if Deena uses her idol, they oust Lisi in a revote. If not they oust Deena. They get the person Deena and Lisi is voting out in a final three alliance with them, so it’s less likely that person will side with who ever survives the blindside, most likely Deena. That is the best move for Matt and Candice and no risk is involved. It would change my opinion on everything.

6) Who do you predict will join you next?

I will guess Lisi.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Part 3...

1) Were you expecting Matthew to join you next on the jury?

2) Do you think this will shake things up or Sean and Greg are screwed next?

3) Are you hoping for more blindsides actually in this game?

4) Do you think anybody pre-jury should be in this game now?

5) Who do you think will join you in the jury?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:49 pm

1) Were you expecting Matthew to join you next on the jury?

When you are a juror, you run a lot of options through your head. I thought it would either be Lisi or Greg, but I never ruled Matt out.

2) Do you think this will shake things up or Sean and Greg are screwed next?

Defiantly not, Matt was strong in challenges and he didn’t have any more use to the PMS alliance. I don’t believe for a second that Deena turned on Lisi and Candice. That would be stupid. I personally hope Greg and Sean are next, and then I can make them and Matt feel like idiots because they are. I told them all what would happen if the five of us didn't stick together and we didn’t so I hope Matt enjoyed the ass fucking! Seriously, I am 56, I didn't make it to this age without getting some wisdom.

3) Are you hoping for more blindsides actually in this game?

It’s always nice to have blindsides, but I am not holding my breath nor am I really hoping for one. I have my order of people I want to see win: Lisi, Sean, Greg, Deena, Candice. I doubt that is going to change regardless of any move that is made.

4) Do you think anybody pre-jury should be in this game now?

I think everyone who went pre-jury should stay pre-jury. The first four boots, I don’t even recall any of their names. Helen, Judd, Teresa, and Burton lost immunity after immunity so all of them suck and deserve to stay out. Joel got screwed cause I knew when to play my idol, but he didn’t exactly work hard so I don’t very much sympathy for him. If anyone got screwed, it was Crystal Cox, Baby! She deserved to go further.

5) Who do you think will join you in the jury?

I am going to say Sean.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:00 pm

1) Were you expecting Greg to join you in the jury?

2) What do you think about Sean winning 3 challenges in a row?

3) Do you think Sean has the ability to shake things up?

4) Who do you think will join next on the jury?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:12 pm

1) Were you expecting Greg to join you in the jury?

Defiantly, I assumed Sean would choke and Greg would last until the final 4, but when I saw immunity around Sean’s neck I knew Greg was screwed.

2) What do you think about Sean winning 3 challenges in a row?

I love it! He is giving me a reason to vote for him. People act like its easy being a challenge whore and its not, Sean would have left at final 6 and he stepped it up and won immunity. All I need to hear from Sean is a little social game and he has my vote.

3) Do you think Sean has the ability to shake things up?

Not without immunity, but I do think it would be smart for Candice to turn on Deena. As of right now, Deena is getting all the credit for everything and Candice is getting shafted. If she wants to win, she is going to have to take Deena out back and shoot her.

4) Who do you think will join next on the jury?

I will put my money on Sean or Deena.

Last edited by Lillian on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:58 pm

1) Do you like the F3?

2) Who would be your dream F3?

3) Who would each person pick if they win immunity, if you can make a guess?

4) Who do you think is likely to win immunity?

5) Who do you think will join you next here?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:49 pm

1) Do you like the F3?

No, I really don’t care for any of them. I am really disappointed with how the season turned out, but I defiantly don’t feel as though any of these three deserve to win this game.

2) Who would be your dream F3?

My dream final 3 would be Candice, Greg, and Big Tom. With everything I have learned since getting voted out those three were the best players this season, at least post merge. It sucks luck won out over skill and make no mistake about it that is all Deena had was luck.

3) Who would each person pick if they win immunity, if you can make a guess?

Lisi- She has been loyal since day 1 to Deena, but she has to have a reason for winning this game. If she backstabs Deena, she could say “I rode coattails sure, but I backstab them right at the end.” She might have a chance if people look at Sean as a guy who just won immunity. If she takes Deena to final 2, I don’t think anyone would have any reason to vote for her.

Deena- If Deena wins; she needs to bring Lisi with her to the final 2 plain and simple.

Sean- He needs to take Lisi, right now he has to know that Deena is his biggest threat at winning the game.

4) Who do you think is likely to win immunity?

Going on past challenges, Sean obviously! I am predicting him choking though and Lisi winning.

5) Who do you think will join you next here?

Deena
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down