MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Council #12...

+6
Sean
GREG
Lisi
Matthew
Deena
Admin
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tribal Council #12... Empty Tribal Council #12...

Post  Admin Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:44 pm

Welcome castaways to your Tribal Council. We'll now bring in the jury: Eliza and also Elisabeth and Crystal, both voted out at their previous Tribal Councils.

1) To all, how does it feels finally to merge into one tribe?

2) To all, with immunity now being individual, does your strategies now shift to fit this new situation?

3) Greg, Matthew and Lillian, you were ranked at the bottom during the ranking exercise. With now being a merge, do you think you all might still be a target or has things changed?

4) Lillian and Lisi, I think it's no secret that you all have been arguing with each other back at camp and during challenges. Does it worries you that this might have an impact on others and ultimately, could lead to one of you being booted off?

5) To all, do you think tribe loyalty still plays a point at this stage or that is not so important now?

6) To all, the HII hasn't been used up to this point at all. It could mean somebody in this game currently still has it, somebody who's out of the game has it and didn't use it or even that the HII has not being found. Does this impact on how you might vote?

7) To all, now that you are voting off people who would be on the jury, how do you ensure that you vote people off and yet keep them appeased and hopefully they will vote for you?

Cool Big Tom, do you think you need the immunity tonight? Or you would have been safe even without it?

9) To all, what is your vote for tonight?

Big Tom has immunity tonight. Unless he chooses to give it up, he's safe at tonight's Tribal Council. You are given until Tues, 9 PM EST to send in your vote. You are allowed to change your vote anytime before the deadline or when the votes are read, whichever is first. It's time to vote!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #12... Empty Re: Tribal Council #12...

Post  Deena Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:46 pm

It's a relief, cause the team thing is a little aggrevating. But it's a lot more quiet now. So it's got its pros and cons. More pros, though. I like that I finally got to meet some of the other players, seems like I was stuck with the same old crusty bitches since day 1. Razz

2) To all, with immunity now being individual, does your strategies now shift to fit this new situation?

Somewhat. I haven't been all that great at the challenges, and I'd like to change that. Feels good to win stuff now and again.

5) To all, do you think tribe loyalty still plays a point at this stage or that is not so important now?

In this game, no. I really get a sense that everyone is all over the place. And of course I'm not stupid, either. This vote is definitely going to queue me into who is here to play, who's playing badly, and who's not playing at all.

6) To all, the HII hasn't been used up to this point at all. It could mean somebody in this game currently still has it, somebody who's out of the game has it and didn't use it or even that the HII has not being found. Does this impact on how you might vote?

I lost track of who has all been there besides me, except Tom, and he's immune, so I think it definitely could play a roll in my vote. Now that we merge, it would be a prime opportunity to use it on myself if I had it and if I was also nervous. Am I nervous? That's for me to know and you to find out. Smile

7) To all, now that you are voting off people who would be on the jury, how do you ensure that you vote people off and yet keep them appeased and hopefully they will vote for you?

I'm not concerned with that. I tried hard in the beginning to form bonds, but it seemed impossible to please people, that and a lot of people seemed ultra fake, so now I just go with my gut. Others' feelings are out the door, at this point.

The biggest threat.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:03 pm

Well finally lol, although it was a crazy twist before merge but im glad to be here now.

Sorta, depending on how people do in Immunity challenges, if they won a few in a row then they maybe dubbed challenge threats and be taken out.

3) Greg, Matthew and Lillian, you were ranked at the bottom during the ranking exercise. With now being a merge, do you think you all might still be a target or has things changed?

I was actually kinda dissapointed that I was ranked that low, it sucked but there was the silver lining in being immune and npt being voted out after the twist. But I dont really think much has changed but being ranked at the bottom people may not look at you as a threat.

Loyalty is still very important, no matter what there are people still remaining in this game that were on the original tribes and after coming so far together how can there not be any loyalty

I think the HII is such a cruel mistress and a lot of game tactics are derived from it, at this point if someone has it, it is best to flush it out around this time.

It at really matter how you do it. You dont want to vote your fellow constentants as if they meant nothing to you, but there is always the Final Tribal Council where you can totally make up for everything that was done.

threats and future survival.
Matthew
Matthew

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:08 pm

To all, how does it feels finally to merge into one tribe?

It feels okay, I guess. Of course, I don't feel as good because I don't like some of the people here. I would mention names, but I probably shouldn't.

To all, with immunity now being individual, does your strategies now shift to fit this new situation?

Of course it does, unfortunately we have a selfish jackass holding Immunity tonight. In case you people haven't noticed, Tom is playing everyone here. I know he wants me to leave tonight, and I quite frankly do not care. He mistreated Elisabeth poorly and then came to me after saying how sorry he was for booting her off. I don't take that type of crap well and I hope that he leaves as soon as possible! Note to everyone, he's been alligned with probably half of us since the first day.

Lillian and Lisi, I think it's no secret that you all have been arguing with each other back at camp and during challenges. Does it worries you that this might have an impact on others and ultimately, could lead to one of you being booted off?

I suppose, I'm worried tonight. In fact, I think I might be going home just because I messed with that old broad.

To all, do you think tribe loyalty still plays a point at this stage or that is not so important now?

I think so, but obviously in some cases it doesn't.

To all, the HII hasn't been used up to this point at all. It could mean somebody in this game currently still has it, somebody who's out of the game has it and didn't use it or even that the HII has not being found. Does this impact on how you might vote?

It does impact the vote slightly, but not that much.

To all, now that you are voting off people who would be on the jury, how do you ensure that you vote people off and yet keep them appeased and hopefully they will vote for you?

I try to be real with most people in the game... unlike some people. And I hope that honesty will earn me votes. If not, they can screw themselves. Of course, I'm not always honest. Everyone here has lied, including myself, and if I have to lie to go far then I'll just do that.

To all, what is your vote for tonight?

Honesty
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:15 pm

I'm happy because I was definitely going to be the next one gone, had my tribe lost another immunity

I don't think anybody has really blown everybody else away in the challenges, so I don't think anyone will necessarily go on a big immunity streak. So I don't think anybody will be voted out for being a challenge threat.

I think to an extent everybody is always a target to some degree. I think right now, there isn't a huge target on me, because others are seen as less trustworthy or likelier to get jury votes. Plus considering how many people suddenly want to be friends with ol' Greggy, it seems I might no longer be unimportant.

Absolutely it does. The only question is which of your tribes do you stay loyal to?

At some point it could, but not right now. Plus, if I stay loyal to whoever has it, they might give it to me later in the game...*HINT HINT HINT*.

To be honest, I don't think I have much of a shot of getting any votes whatever I do. Everybody has this notion that I was inactive early in the game and haven't really done anything important. Consider I was the last person picked in the earlier tribal shuffle, and I was voted least important to my tribe on this last shuffle. Now everybody is suddenly looking to me for alliances. So if I don't vote with them, they'll see me as a backstabber. I've never met Eliza, so I doubt I'd get her vote. I was with Crystal for a day and voted her out. I was never in a tribe with Lil. So realistically, I really don't see me getting many, if any, votes in the finals (if I would actually make it).

I've had people ask me to help them vote out Lil, others ask me to vote out Lisi. Someone even randomly threw out Sean's name to me. Avoiding a tie is also key, because I don't want to go to a purple rock situation. Everybody has their own idea of who to take out and are making offers. And since I haven't had a strong alliance, actually I've had no alliance, from the beginning, it is hard to figure out which person to believe will actually help me.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Someone even randomly threw out Sean's name to me.

Please don't vote me, I have been busy, and was also showing up on hidden at times. But I have been here for the challenges at least, and always vote. I will have answers up soon.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:56 pm

It feels awesome to have accomplished that feat. I would like to make the merge every time if that was possible

Well, my strategy was take it one at a time and I want to continue doing that.

Possibly, I don't really know lol!

I am hoping it's still out there and I can find it if I win a reward challenge or something lol! . I do think about it, I would hate to get HII'd, but I am more concerned about getting voted out right now than getting Hidden immunity idoled at this point.

I am trying not to worry about the Jury, I don't think i'm to fond with a few already so I am going to keep playing my game.

My vote is a vote that is necessary because the hosts say I must vote. I have looked for loopholes but there are none and I have no choice but to write someones name down.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:13 am

1) To all, how does it feel to finally be merged into one tribe?

Sorry Mas, I corrected your English.

Omgomg It feels amazing. I never thought I would make the merge, much less the jury so I am one happy dob (daughter of a bitch) right now.

Not at all, I have always been dedicated to this game. I have showed up to every immunity and I will continue to do if by some miracle I survive tonight.

Definitely, Definitely, Definitely.

4) Lillian and Lisi, I think it's no secret that you all have been arguing with each other back at camp and during challenges. Does it worry you that this might have an impact on others and ultimately, could lead to one of you being booted off?

Yeah, Lisi or I, most likely I will be leaving tonight and it’s because we just couldn’t get along and that always makes people feel uncomfortable.

That is out the window, Lisi and the rest of the PMS alliance hate me and they want me out.

I don’t even know who has been to Exile; I think just Deena and Tom. It really doesn’t impact anything, Tom has immunity and Deena is really under the radar.

I am really not worried about that, I have almost been voted out twice and twist saved me both times. I think if by some miracle I make final 2/3, who in their right mind would vote for me? In a way, you would think everyone would want to carry me to the end for this reason….guess I was wrong.

First off, aww if I am the big threat everyone is voting out. Seriously guys that is so sweet. I LOVE YOU ALL!

I am basing my vote on who besides me has a chance of going and who I connect with least.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:32 am

pms?
Matthew
Matthew

Number of posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:38 am

Of course it does, unfortunately we have a selfish jackass holding Immunity tonight. In case you people haven't noticed, Tom is playing everyone here. I know he wants me to leave tonight, and I quite frankly do not care. He mistreated Elisabeth poorly and then came to me after saying how sorry he was for booting her off. I don't take that type of crap well and I hope that he leaves as soon as possible! Note to everyone, he's been alligned with probably half of us since the first day.

Why don't you ask Elisabeth herself if I treated her bad. What I told you was the truth and anybody who was on my tribe can vouch for me. I didn't even turn my vote in until about a couple of hours before the deadline.

And of course I'm alligned with half of them. There's only 7 other people left, if your not with atleast 4 other people then you better hope you have the HII because you're screwed.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:51 am

1) To all, how does it feels finally to merge into one tribe?- Great. I thought this day would never come.

2) To all, with immunity now being individual, does your strategies now shift to fit this new situation?- Individual or not, I'm still going to try to win it.

5) To all, do you think tribe loyalty still plays a point at this stage or that is not so important now?- Hard to say. Everyone's been on about 5 different tribes so far.

6) To all, the HII hasn't been used up to this point at all. It could mean somebody in this game currently still has it, somebody who's out of the game has it and didn't use it or even that the HII has not being found. Does this impact on how you might vote?- Apparently people think I have it. Well, I'd just like to say that I can't even read Mas' challenge questions right let alone answer one of his wicked hard riddles.

7) To all, now that you are voting off people who would be on the jury, how do you ensure that you vote people off and yet keep them appeased and hopefully they will vote for you?- I'd like to think people generally like me. As for Lisi, once she talks with Elisabeth she'll know that I'm not as bad of a guy that she's trying to turn me into.

Big Tom, do you think you need the immunity tonight? Or you would have been safe even without it?- With Lil and Lisi fighting with each other I'm pretty sure it will and would've been one of them no matter who won immunity.(except for one of them of course).

9) To all, what is your vote for tonight?- A threat.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:58 am

PMS alliance is a good name. Under the radar is debatable. I would consider Tom under the radar, yet he's obviously not. Perception is key, and also very manipulatable. Smile

I don't dislike you Lill. I would think if I were a juror, and this is just me, if you make finals you would get my vote. It's called prevailing under grim circumstances, and that's always rewardable. True that twists kept you in but there was also a certain amount of committment to put in. You would get my vote to go simply because you're a major threat. That and you threatened to vote all us Pachecians aka PMS Chix out if we didn't vote Lisi just recently, we didn't come through, so I just don't think you're all that safe to keep around. What a Face

Good luck tonight, regardless. I love you
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:13 am

Umm... Elisabeth told me that you were an untrustworthy asshole, Tom.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:13 am

Screenshot it.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:16 am

I don't have the PM she sent me anymore, I delete most of them when my inbox gets full. But I know that she said that and I don't have to screenshot anything, why would I lie about that?
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:18 am

The private messaging system is lame. I have to delete my pm's all the time cause it gets 100% full and then I worry that they won't go through.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:21 am

Because she would have no reason to think that I was an untrustworthy asshole. Like I said, I showed up a couple of hours before the deadline, and went through a million pm's of people telling me who they were voting for. I'm not saying that if I showed up earlier that it would've ended up differently, but I didn't have much of a choice.

And if that's the only reason your mad at me, then you need to rethink the situation.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:23 am

Are you serious? Of course she would have a reason! Remember back on that one tribe we were on, I can't think of the name, but it was you, me, Elisabeth, Ace, and Shane? Were the three of us not alligned together? So that's exactly why she would say that to you, she was alligned with you and you screwed her over.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:26 am

Are you blind, because I swear that I've typed this like 3 times already. I had nothing to do with that vote. I showed up to late to talk to anybody. For all you know I did vote for Sean. Even if I did it wouldn't of mattered, everybody else already voted.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:41 am

Of course you had something to do with the vote. You voted, so you obviously did! And I don't think Elisabeth would have been half as mad at you if you had voted Sean, that way you wouldn't be screwing her over and you'd have at least attempted to keep her around.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:48 am

OMG you're stupid. I'm sorry but you are if you don't understand this. Let me write it out for you like I'm doing it for a 5 year old.

Vote deadline is at 9. I've been moving all week, I finally get the internet. I come on at around hypothetically around 7 ( it was just a few hours before the deadline, not sure when it exactly was). No one is online, I only have a few hours to make my vote. I check my pm box, and it's flooded with messages from people telling me who they voted for. Again no one's on, so I can't talk to anyone.

Sean, Lil, and Matthew all voted for Elisabeth.
Elisabeth sent me a pm telling me that she was voting for Sean, and that if I was voting for her for me to just be honest and tell her. I sent her a message telling her that I was sorry that I haven't been on, and I couldn't help her.

If you know how to do any sorta math, you can tell if I wrote Sean's name down( which by the way you don't even know for sure if I did or not), it wouldn't have mattered. Elisabeth would've still went home.

I hope you understood that, because if not then I feel sorry for you.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:55 am

Deena wrote:The private messaging system is lame. I have to delete my pm's all the time cause it gets 100% full and then I worry that they won't go through.

Hey Deena, wanna fight Very Happy? Just kidding, i can't bring that entertainment.

If your PM box gets to 100% full it just deletes the oldest pm upon a new one getting sent to you:lol!:
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:38 am

Oh. scratch

Yeah so let's fight cause I'm boiling over with emotion. I hate you cause you know more about private messages than me! Also you have an outdated afro !
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:30 am

So we're finally having a dramatic Tribal Council, huh?? lol

Anyway, to answers Mas's questions ...

It feels great to finally merge because it really makes you feel that the game has progressed. We're now in the state of individual games, so that's always fun and exciting. Plus, it's great to finally get to meet Tom and Sean, and meet up with Lill and Matthew again. The more the merrier I guess Razz

Not really. Even when we were in tribes, the game was essentially an individual game within the tribe. I've always been playing moves to benefit MY interest, so I don't think that the game will differ that much now that we've merged. There may be more players, but the game remains the same.

You know, at this point, I think everyone is flying all over the place. I do hope that there remains at least SOME kind of loyalty between players and all, but between Tribal lines, I really can't say. I just really hope that the people I plan to remain loyal with, think the same about me.

The HII always makes Tribal Council nerve-racking, but honestly, I'm not sure if now is the time to play the idol. I might be out of the blue, but everything surrounding this Tribal just seems so fragile, I'm not sure if the Idol will be used in such un-certain times. But who knows? I might be Idol'ed out tonight Razz

I'm just hoping that people understand that I am playing this game. I respect and overall like every single person playing here, but that does not mean that I will not end up writing your name down in Tribal Council. It's a game, and people WILL get voted out. Don't hate the player, hate the game, I guess.

Something that I hope will benefit my personal position.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:23 am

PMS alliance is a good name. Under the radar is debatable. I would consider Tom under the radar, yet he's obviously not. Perception is key, and also very manipulatable.

Thank you! I like that name. Joel had a much worst name and I was like um no, it's PMS! haha

Yeah you have a point, I don't know what is really going on behind the scenes.

I don't dislike you Lill. I would think if I were a juror, and this is just me, if you make finals you would get my vote. It's called prevailing under grim circumstances, and that's always rewardable. True that twists kept you in but there was also a certain amount of committment to put in. You would get my vote to go simply because you're a major threat. That and you threatened to vote all us Pachecians aka PMS Chix out if we didn't vote Lisi just recently, we didn't come through, so I just don't think you're all that safe to keep around.

Good point Deena, I did threaten you and I am really sorry for that. As a woman who is probably going to go, I am sorry with 100% honesty. I really should have never tried to blackmail anyone. I felt very hurt by that whole drama. I went from my original tribe where both Judd and Helen hated me for whatever reason to a whole new game, I thought now I have a chance to make a different impression and then Lisi made her classic "WE ALL HATE YOU! YOU SUCK! GO HOME LIL!" rant and it horrified me. I really don't know what I did to her or anyone else to get that reaction. I am thinking it's because I picked annoying Lill. That is my theory. I think people look at my pic and think "Holy shit, this woman has to go." I just wish Lisi would have come to me and told me I was getting on her nerves, instead of calling me a bitch and treating me like total trash. I will probably never forget when Eliza got voted out, she was my friend and I backstabbed her. I was giving her a reason as to why I did and Lisi replies with a "Bitch, you voted her out." That is where this whole problem began.

I did want to go to the end with you girls, I really did. That is why I voted out my closet ally, to show you how loyal I could be and then out of no where Lisi starts yelling at me saying the whole tribe hated me. I got very emo about it. I just don't understand why Crystal was the only one who took the time to pm me and tell me she never hated me. That is what puzzles me, why neither you nor Candice pmed me and said "I don't hate you." I had a blast and I will hold no hard feelings toward any soul remaining.

But I turn to Lisi and say congrats! You said you would get me at merge and I think you did.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum