MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Private Messages

Go down

My Private Messages Empty My Private Messages

Post  Sean Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:47 pm

Topic review

Sean Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:45 pm
Could you possibly get Deena voted out? lol! I don't know if this is possible, but it seems like she's been the swing vote in a lot of these votes and is a very dangerous player especially with that Idol. Don't tell her that I said this lol! .

Sean Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:39 pm
That would be sweet! Do you think she will use it? Would be awesome if she did as that idol would complicate things.

GREG Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:23 pm
sounds good.

Deena definitely has the idol. It looks like either Crystal or Lisi will be going home. Candice and Lisi want Crystal gone. Deena wants to stay loyal to them, but would rather see Lisi go home. Crystal wants Lisi gone, thinking that Lil will come back and help them.

I'm trying to convince Deena to give Crystal the idol, everybody votes for Crystal, she uses it and Lisi goes home. Deena still looks loyal, and the idol is gone.

Sean Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:20 pm
Yeah, he would be stupid to go with them. I think he is with us 100% but he hasn't been online recentely, so he has no idea what is going on. But I do think he has something going with Lillian so we should be good and he probably feels secure in our alliance.

GREG Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:41 am
here's my thought. If Tom flips on us and joins up with Lisi, Crystal, Deena and Candice (whichever 3 survive the vote tonight), he would get 4th place. Those 4 are a really tight group. BUT if he helps you, me, Lil and Matthew. We take those three out, and then he, you and I could take out Lil and Matthew. That would get him F3.

At least you could tell him that. When it does get to F5 in that situation, we would just decide who we want to go with, Tom OR Lil and Matthew.

I think that would be the best argument to get him on our side.

Sean Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:14 am
Yeah, I think Big Tom would vote with us? or is he with them i don't know. But thinks are looking up if I can survive this Tribal lol!

GREG Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:53 pm
yes I approached her about the people on my tribe and she said she wanted an F4 of you, me, her and Matt. From the tribal responses, these people really didn't like her. So I don't think she will go back to them at merge.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

My Private Messages Empty Re: My Private Messages

Post  Sean Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:48 pm

Matthew. I think these are all from this episode

Topic review

Matthew Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:32 pm
no problem

Sean Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:17 pm
Excellent! I am so glad we are on same tribe.

Matthew Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:22 pm
Alright i'll talk to Lillian and see what she says

Sean Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:15 pm
Hey, I don't feel very close to Elisabeth right now. She missed a few challenges and we never really talked. If the choice was mine I would prefer to get rid of Elisabeth.

Sean

Matthew Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:10 pm
Hey, I actually wanted to talk to you about, who you think you felt the least closest to on you're tribe. Cause I was thinking that me, you and Lillian could team up to take out either Elisabeth or Tom.

Sean Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:26 pm
Any chance you wouldn't vote for me lol! I understand if you vote me but could you at least tell me if you were.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:48 pm

Topic review

Lillian Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:31 pm
He is for real, he just pmed and said he is voting Elisabeth.

Sean Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:18 pm
Hey Lill, Matthew sent me a pm asking if I'd be interesting to team up with the 3 of us (me, you, and him) and take out Big Tom or Elisabeth and who I wanted to go. I said I would prefer elisabeth to go. Is he for real or is he bullshittin?

Lillian Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:38 pm
Yeah, if not it will be 4-4 if we merge at 8. Our best bet might be to try and flip Matt.

Sean Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:37 pm
Yeah, I think they might have something going on. Those 2 have sent each other to exile 6 times combined.

We need to see if Greg can try and cause a tribal rift or something, anything.

Lillian Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:35 pm
Deena is with the PMS girls or she has been so far, she may though. She saved me last round.

Sean Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:29 pm
For sure, do you know if Deena is with Big Tom and could vote with us?

Lillian Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:28 pm
haha YES!

do you see me pissing off my old tribe? I love it, I already pmed Tom. I am 100% with you guys, Matt wants to offer you an alliance to vote out Big Tom. I am not doing that, but I told him I would.

I have a plan to make you, me, Tom, and Greg final 4. If we don't merge at final 8, we throw the next challenge and oust Matt, then we get rid of the PMS alliance!

WE CAN TAKE THIS HOME! KNOW DAT!
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum