MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals episode 10

Go down

Confessionals episode 10 Empty Confessionals episode 10

Post  Sean Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:26 am

Oh god, they got me again, I am probably the worst at guessing these twists. I thought early merge, was wrong about that. Thought there would be a few more tribe shuffles. All wrong about that. Now I think I have made the merge, and am wrong about that. Actually maybe it's a challenge for post merge so I could be right yay! Anyways my rankings are

1)Elisabeth
2) Big T
3) Greg

I did not rank them according to their value i did this soley strategically, I want to be #3, and not #2 and I am afraid that if I put Elisabeth #2 than she might put me #2, and Greg might put m e #2 and Big T puts me #1 then it's 2-2-1= 5 if I do this then I can get Big T in first place, and Elisabeth also tie 2-2-1 so it's 5 and we have a tie as the 2nd most valuable so I don't stick out.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Confessionals episode 10 Empty Re: Confessionals episode 10

Post  Sean Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:35 am

K I am laughing that I am stratagizing over a fucking Ranking system thing to make sure I don't stick out like a sore thumb. I sent a pm to Greg saying I think Big T is #1, and then I sent a pm to Big T saying that we need to put elisabeth high on our lists so that she thinks she's in power on this tribe and should try and bring others to here. I might come off shady but if anyone seriously thinks I am coming up with plans over a challenge I would be shocked. This could be a slight edge if i do this correctly Smile
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:25 am

K why the hell has 22 people viewed this thread? Can u plz make sure no one else can see my confessionals? wtf is that shit?
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:27 pm

So Shit lol! I see I got two new tribe members. Then I see that I am also going to Tribal Council. Then on top of that I see that Those 2 new tribe members are immune. Then on top of that I see that the only 3 people that are eligible are me, Big T, and Elisabeth aka my alliance. Then on top of that I see that Greg, the inactive early on is getting rewarded with Immunity.

So lol this has been an interesting night, I am pretty sure I am SOL. I need to know what the fuck Big T is up to. Does he have Deena, does he not have deena is a huge part of this game also. But if he does his best move is to vote me out because he would then have Matthew, E, Lill, Him, and Deena for 5. Shit lulz. I have to hope for something wacky. I do have greg though so if we merge at 8 then we could bring Greg and Deena in and then it's f5 of Big Tom, Lillian, Myself, Greg, and Deena. I'm still going to search for the HII, that right now is my best hope or I could very well be gone.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:31 pm

Wow lol, so I just finished writing a confessional about my plan was to put Me, Big T, Lill, Greg, and Deena together and vote out E tonight. Lillian then pms me the exact same fucking plan almost. she wants to get rid of E. The best part is that Matthew wants out Big Tom b/c he's a threat. Omg me playing weak might fucking work Smile
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:43 am

Lillian earlier sent me a pm saying that Matthew wanted him to vote out Big Tom and that he just went along with it. Then Matthew sent me a pm asking me this

Hey, I actually wanted to talk to you about, who you think you felt the least closest to on you're tribe. Cause I was thinking that me, you and Lillian could team up to take out either Elisabeth or Tom.

I thought it was odd that he was now willing to get rid of who I wanted out, but I sadi elisabeth as it could be a trap to get Big Tom to vote me out. I hope that Matthew can be trusted as Coby earlier tried to make a 7 person alliance and Elisabeth and MAtthew were 2 of them. I then sent Lill a pm trying to verify this all and she said it was and from there I sent Greg a pm to see what was up with him and he told me Lill had approached him. I think Lill is trying to take control of this game right here, smart lady.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:50 am

I am starting to think I might be one of the luckier contestants ever on the show. Right now if I survive this "twist" I am actually in a very good situation. one could argue it's better than I could of had at merge although I think Matthew, Lill would have flipped giving us 6-4 edge at TC then who knows from there. Right now I am trying to play that guy that slips through the right cracks at the right time as that's really all you can do when you go to TC so much, taking control would be nice, but I don't have that option right now. I think both Big tom and Lill are starting to think they control me which is what I want. Although I might have spoke to soon as Big Tom has been AWOL last few days. I sent him a little girly pm asking him how he was to make him feel like I care, which I do, but I definitely had ulterior motive with that pm. Hopefully my identity doesn't get figured out as I think that could really fuck everything up for me.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:46 pm

So Greg and I have been talking and he says this

sounds good.

Deena definitely has the idol. It looks like either Crystal or Lisi will be going home. Candice and Lisi want Crystal gone. Deena wants to stay loyal to them, but would rather see Lisi go home. Crystal wants Lisi gone, thinking that Lil will come back and help them.

I'm trying to convince Deena to give Crystal the idol, everybody votes for Crystal, she uses it and Lisi goes home. Deena still looks loyal, and the idol is gone.

So Deena has the idol ugh. I don't want to believe it and will not give up on that fucking thing lol! . But it seems like there is a tribal rift, I don't understand how this plan will work considering there are 5 there and Greg, Deena, and Crystal could just vote out Lisi, no need to waste an Idol. Deena would be an idiot to use it. But I have come to the conclusion that Deena is in control of that tribe. Lillian says she saved her and got them to get rid of Eliza, now she is once again in control of this vote, she's a dangerous player and with that Idol she has to go. I asked Greg if he could possibly get her out, I am putting trust in my f2 right now that he won't tell Deena this lol!. I am incredibly jealous of him right now, he's got Immunity, he's got the ability to control who goes on the other side. Right now my options are straight forward, they have been this whole time basically and I kind of want to be controlling some outcome lol!.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down