MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

epi 6 confessional

Go down

epi 6 confessional Empty epi 6 confessional

Post  Sean Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:52 pm

So coming back from voting out Judd the tribe is a little happier, the fight at the first TC Galera 3 went to Helen and Judd fought with Teresa and Big Tom and until we got one of the duos out we weren't going to have any peace or be united. The last challenge was a fluke, although I do realize that Elisabeth was the last one to show up so I am now wary of her activity in this game. But I think we are starting to come together and could possibly get something going if we win this next challenge Smile
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

epi 6 confessional Empty Re: epi 6 confessional

Post  Sean Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:03 pm

For Tonights Immunity challenge we were given 10 groups of players that all have a common thing between them and is exclusively linked to them. Now it's a Friday Night, my mind wasn't all here but I did come up with 6 out of the 10 answers we submitted. Sadly we had 3 wrong, 1 of them being mine, Damn Gabon having a second trible shuffle lols. At around 11:30 I suggested we send in the answers we have as there is no way in hell we are getting #3 so we should submit and try and beat the tie-breaker. Then Mas Posted a correction to it so we spent another 30 mins wasting our time trying to find a link b/w them. Had they listened then we would be safe Sad. Oh well. That wasn't our only problem, it was only Me, Big T, and Greg here, and Teresa contribued with 1 wrong answer. Big T and Greg each found 1 I think. Big T was at least organizing the lists which makes him valuable but Greg was basically moral support, but he at least was here, Elisabeth, Burton, and Teresa basically were inactive. Teresa at least had internet connections but what the hell E and B. I would have liked to get some beauty sleep as well. Oh well Time to go to my 5th Tribal Council. This tribe has had 3 members (well I only nkow 3 peoples # of Tribals attended) that have gone to 5 tribal councils. MZ3 players have gone to a probable 15 Tribals as Joel went to 2, I went to 5, Tom went to 5, that's 12 with T going to a minimum of 3 and Lill a minimum as 1 as she was voted out. That's a minimum of 16 TCs, Lill's the only one to get voted out but fortunately won the come back challenge so we have survived 1 out of 16 Tc's, and the one we didn't survive got back in the game lulz. But I doubt Original Pachecha will ever work together, I am sure Lill and Joel have found new allies and won't flip to a minority. That'd be retarded.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:07 pm

So I pm'd Greg to try and get a little communication going because I feel guilty for being a social outcast. I need to talk to Burton some more, we've been distant since I turned on Helen and Judd's alliance. But the plan is to get rid of Greg, Keep Original Pachecha going. Sucks for K10, er Greg. He was starting to become active and helpful to our tribe. But I think he'd flip on us if we shuffled at 12.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:10 pm

Great, so I wake up today, and see Crafty T is quitting. What the hell? It was your fucking internet's fault. Not yours no need to blame you. This game isn't about challenges. Even though they are an incredibly underappreciated portion of Survivor by many good players on IMDB, we still need to have trust and a strong alliance, and we had that. Had I known that Teresa (annfly?) was a quitter I wouldn't have stuck with them. I said I'd be going from 5 alies to 1 had I flipped, well now i'm down to 3ish, and 1 of them is dstiancing fromthemselves. and had I flipped I would of gained 3 others so I would be 4-3. My move was a mistake because T is such a Quitter. And Big Tom is willing to get rid of her. I don't l ike this idea because Elisabeth could go with Greg and burton next TC.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:12 pm

So I talked with Big T and he said that him and Elisabeth were on same tribe together so I feel a "lot" more confident about voting T out. No screw that, I will vote T out now but I will re assess my alliance and potential allies that I can go with if we flip. If we go to TC again I might try and team up with Greg and Burton. Sigh. Why couldn't we of won a fucking challenge lol! . But I do know Elisabeth has some allies on the other tribe, so she could try and get them to flip and if we apply presure to Joel and Lill (Farns won't flip from power tho). We could survive? Lulz. bye T. Thanks for being useless!
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:47 pm

So I realized that in every fucking season, someone mercy saves a player, and then that player always turns on them. Why am I going to keep a non ally over an ally who wants to quit?
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:55 pm

If Allie = Teresa I will lulz.
Sean
Sean