MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting Booth...

2 posters

Go down

Voting Booth... Empty Voting Booth...

Post  Admin Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:19 am

This will be your private voting booth. Every time you go to Tribal Council, you will head here after answering the questions.

Here is where you will vote for the person whom you want out and the reason why you want that person out.

Do not post unnecessary stuff under this topic. Strictly for votes.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Voting Booth... Empty Re: Voting Booth...

Post  Candice Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:44 am

Tribal Council #8.

My vote goes to Joel.

I'm sorry, I think you are a great guy. But I know you're smart, you're sociable, and you are kind of a flip risk. You are a HUGE threat (which is kind of a compliment), so I have to take you out sooner than later. Sorry it had to be this way J.B.! Good luck!! Crying or Very sad
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:50 am

Tribal Council #9

My vote goes to Eliza.

Personally, I would rather have Lill go than you, but apparently this is what everyone else wants, so ... Good luck.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:42 pm

Tribal Council #11

My vote goes to Crystal.

Crystal, I am really, really, really sorry, but between Lisi and you, you are the bigger threat, and your ties with Lill kind of scare me. I seriously like and respect you, and I hope we can still stay friends after the game. Love you and good luck! Embarassed
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:31 am

Tribal Council #12

My vote is for Lillian.

I do not trust you for a second. So that means you have to go. Good bye.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:56 pm

Tribal Council #15 (is that right???)

My vote goes to Tom.

You are the biggest threat remaining in this game. And to be honest, you, Greg, and Sean together scare me. One of you has to go. Bye, bye and take care, Big Tom!! Wink
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:02 am

Tribal Council #16.

My vote goes to Greg.

You have no idea how long I've been wanting to get you out. You are smart, swift, and seriously had me on a run for my money. You were also a pretty nice snuggle partner. But you still need to go. Sweet little Candy Cane can weather the night without you. Good bye!
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:33 pm

Re-Vote: Greg.

JUST GO ALREADY!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:56 am

Tribal Council #I have no idea.. I thought the last one was 16??

Anyway...

My vote goes to GREG.

For Christ's sake, just GET OFF AND LEAVE ALREADY!!!!!! GO HOME!!!!!!!!!

And Deena, if you've screwed me over again this time, well, let's just say it won't be a pretty sight at the finale.
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:03 am

Tribal Council #18.

My vote goes to Deena.

Deena, this is not only a SMART vote, but a PERSONAL vote as well. With that Matthew stunt you pulled off, you TOTALLY betrayed my trust. And after that, quite frankly, I haven't been able to believe a word you've said. So that's why I'm saying good bye. If you haven't pulled that stunt, this vote could've easily been Lisi. But karma's a bitch, and so am I. Bye! *folds parchment, prays Sean pulls through, crosses fingers, puts vote into urn*
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Final Tribal Council Vote:

Okay, I am completely conflicted. Neither of these two kiddos impressed me with their gameplay, and their FTC performances didn't really help change that opinion either.

I never planned on voting using the "challenge" I gave them - I just wanted to see them tear each other apart. But seeing them answer the questions at FTC just annoyed me even more.

First off, Lisi who seemed to lack a gameplan also seemed to lack a point in her FTC answers. Nothing she said actually indicated that she played a good game; her answers were all "I've made decisions too!!!", "I'm not a coat-tail rider!!!" Yeah, not a good argument.

Then there's Sean who constantly pestered me for my vote. Ever since I posted that "challenge", he was like "Hey, will THIS get me your vote?", "Am I allowed to do THIS?" Seriously man, chill. I was originally going to vote for him, but his FTC answers, and the way he handled them, were a serious turn-off, and they just simply annoyed the hell out of me.

So who do I vote for? They both sucked at strategizing in this game, and they sucked even more at the FTC.

So, reluctantly, my vote goes to
Spoiler:
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down