MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 5 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 5 Confessionals Empty Episode 5 Confessionals

Post  GREG Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:42 am

Well, first there was a tie between Helen and Teresa, 4-4. I guess Judd's alliance wasn't what he thought. So after a bunch of ridiculous arguing, it was re-vote time. At the revote, someone flipped and voted Helen out. So now it appears I'm in the minority alliance with Judd.

I would guess that means my days are probably numbered...
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 5 Confessionals

Post  GREG Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:35 pm

now I have to do some thinking for myself...

According to Judd, Sean originally voted for Helen, and Burton was the one that flipped. I told Burton that he, Sean and I should at least join up to take out one of the power 3 (tom, elisabeth, teresa). That way they wouldn't think that Burton and Sean are just followers.

I will most likely be the next one voted out when we go to Tribal, but hopefully I can convince them to keep me a little bit longer and take out a major threat.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:29 pm

I had a talk with Burton and he said he flipped because he didn't want to face the rock challenge. I suppose that is a decent excuse but I don't know that I buy it.

Anyway he agreed that he, Sean and I could team up to take out a power player, but as long as I convinced Sean. Do I believe him? No, but it could be my only shot at this point.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:40 am

so fortunately the immunity challenge was short. I was able to participate. Unfortunately, my tribe picked the wrong numbers and have to go to tribal again.

I'm trying to convince Sean to vote with Burton, Judd and I. Judd is acting funny when we talk. He seems to be accepting that he is gone without a fight. Is it a trap? Did he make a deal with Teresa to take me out, just to keep himself around a tad bit longer? I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm pretty much sure that he or I will be gone.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:51 pm

I talked to Teresa a bit, and Judd indeed threw me under the bus. I told her that since I have no other alliances, I would be safer to keep around. She said that I should vote for Judd and if she is to trust me in the future I should do that. I wish I would have known about Helen and Judd before I decided to align with them. Oh well, that was all my fault. I should have really been paying closer attention to the situation.

Will I survive this vote? I highly doubt it. But it would be nice.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down