MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ep.3- It's time to pull a blindside!

Go down

Ep.3- It's time to pull a blindside! Empty Ep.3- It's time to pull a blindside!

Post  Helen Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:41 pm

If I were Lil or Eliza, I'd be working my ass off for this challenge. It turns out only Lil and I are here and I'm hardly putting any effort and chatting on msn instead lolz. I have done practically half of the challenge, ill see if Lil can prove herself and finish the rest off. It doesn't really matter if we win or lose though; well to me that is. I decide who stays and who leaves.

Last edited by Helen on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Helen
Helen

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Ep.3- It's time to pull a blindside! Empty Re: Ep.3- It's time to pull a blindside!

Post  Helen Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:13 am

Ok so I take full responsibility for our loss today. But then again, Lil did not notice the mistake we were making either. Anyway, I was reassured by Lil that she was still with me and I received this PM from her afterwards:

Don't beat yourself up over this...I didn't notice it either.

I still have your back 100%!

Are we still ousting Judd?

So now I kind of feel bad for playing her. She's being SUPER nice to me and put effort into the challenge, while Judd is taking advantage of the fact that we have control over this tribe and decided to slack off. In case you missed it, Judd signs on, makes a thread about the challenge and the leaves. An hour later he comes back telling us that his computer was not working...only for that brief hour. Hahah...Judd has his moments.

But I know I can trust Judd way more than I can trust Lil down the road. Lil comes off as being VERY social and chances are she'll flip back to whatever alliance she had made before the tribes were made. That is why she's a bigger threat than Eliza...even though Eliza's petty, non-stop grievance annoys the fuck out of me. But I'd much rather boot out the bigger threat, and that unfortunately is Lil at the moment.

I was nice the last time I played this game and got screwed bad for it. I’ve come to realize that you have to be cutthroat to the max in order to progress further. If that means cutting people loose every so often then so be it….I’m ready to take on the challenge.
Helen
Helen

Back to top Go down

Ep.3- It's time to pull a blindside! Empty Re: Ep.3- It's time to pull a blindside!

Post  Helen Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:33 am

In the meantime though, I want to mess with Lil and put her under the false assumption that she is calling the shots. I told her that Deena and Judd have approached me for an alliance and that they are targeting Eliza and want her out quick. I told her that whatever decision she makes, Eliza and I will be good with it. I’m sure that put a big smile on her face. Which is really good. This way Lil won’t ever assume she's being targeted and I can't wait to see her reaction when she is gone. What an emotional roller coaster ride will it be for her! One minute she thinks she’s Queen Lillian, the next she’s an epic cryfest.
Helen
Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:57 am

Ouch. I'm just cringing my teeth at how miserably Lil is falling for this trap. It's THAT bad! Hopefully, this can teach her some much needed lesson and that is to pull up your socks when playing with the big boys.
Helen
Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down