MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge #3

2 posters

Go down

Challenge #3 Empty Challenge #3

Post  Elisabeth Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:09 pm

Welcome castaways to your 3rd Tribal Immunity Challenge! Taking a look at the new Vivenda Tribe, Shane voted out at the last Tribal Council.

For today's challenge, you as a tribe are to make lists based on the following categories:

1) Movies starring a Best Actor Oscar winner & Best Actress Oscar winner (Eg. Jack Nicholson & Helen Hunt - As Good As It Gets)

2) Movies starring two Best Actor Oscar winners (Eg. Denzel Washington & Russell Crowe - American Gangster)

3) Movies starring two Best Actress Oscar winners (Eg. Hilary Swank & Kathy Bates - P.S. I Love You)

4) Movies starring a Best Supporting Actor Oscar winner & Best Supporting Actress Oscar winner (Eg. Michael Caine & Diane Wiest - Hannah and Her Sisters)

5) Movies starring two Best Supporting Actor Oscar winners (Eg. Kevin Spacey & Morgan Freeman - Se7en)

6) Movies starring two Best Supporting Actress Oscar winners (Eg. Maggie Smith & Goldie Hawn - The First Wives Club)

For Actors and Actresses who won Oscars both category, you can use them in both categories. The examples I listed can't be used as part of your answers. Every correct movie will scores a point. The tribe with the most points win immunity and is safe from Tribal Council. And yes, THE TRIBE. That's because only ONE TRIBE is winning immunity tonight. The other three tribes will head to TRIBAL COUNCIL. And because of that, no exile island.

I need a representative to PM me the list by midnight EST. Survivors Ready, Go~~~
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Challenge #3 Empty Re: Challenge #3

Post  Ace Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:10 pm

Oh shit! We are really going to have to try hard in this one! Shocked
Ace
Ace

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-06