MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ep. 2 - My two pet whores

Go down

Ep. 2 - My two pet whores Empty Ep. 2 - My two pet whores

Post  Helen Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:30 am

So how awesome was it that I decided not to show up (on purpose) for this challenge and still win? Pretty amazing. Well it turns out both Deena and I decided to slack off because it's a win-win situation either way. If we lose, one of those pesky whores are getting the boot, if we win it means we can lay back and enjoy our lemonade a little longer.

In the meantime, Lil is asking me who will be our first target if we go to tribal council. I played along telling her it really doesn't matter, so she settled on Judd. Lulz, Lil is under the false impression that she's actually good at this game. I'll let her live in her fairytale for the time being.

Deena is gone to exile island, which is fantastic for me considering Crystal went before her. THOSE ARE MY ALLIANCE MEMBERS! Hopefully one of them finds the idol which we can use to our advantage later on.

Oh yea, how glad was I that Natalie got the boot?! Very Happy I couldn't ask for anything better! The less Mzst. survivor 4 players in this game the better. Aside from Crystal, I hope the other remaining players (Ace and Shane) drop like flies.
Helen
Helen

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum